National Opera and Ballet Theater of Tbilisi
The Georgian National Opera and Ballet Theater of Tbilisi, formerly known as the Tiflis Imperial Theater, is an opera house situated on Rustaveli Avenue in Tbilisi, Georgia. Founded in 1851, Tbilisi Opera is the main opera house of Georgia and one of the oldest such establishments in Eastern Europe.
Waagner-Biro installed the following equipment:
- 47 Fly Bar Hoists
- 2 Proscenium Flys
- 1 Harelquin Fly
- 1 House Curtain Hoist
- 8 Point Hoists
Side Stage Equipment:
- 1 Storage telescopic hoist, right side Hall 4
- 4 Sidestage assembly Crane Left Side
- 4 Sidestage assembly Crane Right Side
- 1 Storage chain hoist left side: Hall 3
- 2 Chain Hoist for line arrays
- 4 Double Storey Elevator
- 3 Backdrop Storage Elevator
- 12 Side stage wagon pinion drive
All the above mentioned equipment is controlled through our CAT V4 Control System.
The Opera and Ballet Theatre celebrated the whole renovation with a grand opening End of January 2016.
Facts & Figures
- Business area
- Stage Systems
- Project Type
- Svetlost Teatar d.o.o.