NCC Spencer Dock
The convention centre is located on the banks of the Liffey River in the heart of Dublin’s docklands, the Spencer Dock area, which is part of major refurbishment and reactivation plans. Waagner Biro’ scope consists of the cylindrical shaped steel-glass structure and the canopy forming the main entrance area.
Facts & Figures
- Business area
- Project Type
- Envelopes & Facades
- Spencer Dock Convention Centre Dublin Ltd.
- Kevin Roche, John Dinkeloo & Ass. LLC
- Main Contractor
- CMP (consort. SISK and Treasury Holdings)
- O'Conner Sutton Cronin & Associates
- 110 t
- 2600 m² (2300 m² curved, 300 m² plane)